Thermaltake in Partnership with Wargaming Introduce Urban S71 World of Tanks Edition full-tower windowed chassis
Taipei, Taiwan－August 6, 2014 — Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units introduces Urban S71 World of Tanks Edition windowed full-tower chassis. It’s the first time Thermaltake partners with Wargaming Public Company, Ltd., an award-winning online game developer and publisher as well as one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. The custom-designed cover with an illuminated World of Tanks theme and logos on front panel creates an unprecedented experience for World of Tanks fans in particular. Urban S71 World of Tanks Edition will be firstly launched in Russia.
“It’s really a great pleasure to be officially working with Wargaming—one of the most prestigious game developers—as well as launching Urban S71 WOT Edition for the gamers,” says Kenny Lin, Thermaltake CEO and Chairman. “Never sit tight, we are going to rebuild the corporate culture, bringing different and distinctive image to our customers. We are keen to accept any challenges!”
“Wargaming and Thermaltake share the same passion of creating unmatched user experiences,” said Wargaming CEO Victor Kislyi. “It’s thrilling that we have the chance to work with each other. I believe that combining the world-renowned brand World of Tanks and Thermaltake high-end chassis will lead to great results.”
The new S71 World of Tanks Edition enables the users to experience the power of high performance equipment and increase the usability through an innovative and stylish concept. Exquisite and unique, it is designed for players who look for everything and will be a nice addition to the World of Tanks gaming experience.
Features of Urban S71 World of Tanks Edition
● Exquisite Design: USB dust plug and red strip light on the front panel are World of Tanks Edition only! Enjoy every second of your visual delight!
● Handy I/O Ports: The front-top panel has implemented two of latest data transfer SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports along with two USB 2.0 ports, a HD microphone and headset jacks, to grand direct access when needed.
● Easy Hot Swap: Top-mounted 2.5” or 3.5”HDD Docking Station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap drive replacement design for easy setup or removal of HDD.
● Innovative Tool-less Design: The latest tool-less innovation with 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installing ODD and HDD devices.
● Extreme Ventilation: Standard equipped with one rear 120mm turbo fan and two 200mm speed control fans at the front and top to help maximize system ventilation.
● Stress-free Cable Management: Wide cable routing gap provides easy cable management, hiding cables behind motherboard tray to ensure smoothness for building the chassis; wiring tangled problem no longer exists.
● Utmost Expandability: A complete high-end solution with 240mm radiator liquid cooling system with extra graphic cards supported to protect users’ hardware and increase CPU’s overclocking potential.
For more information on the Thermaltake Urban S71 World of Tanks (Russian) information please visit: http://ru.thermaltake.com/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D0%B0/Full_Tower_/Urban/C_00002363/Urban_S71_World_of_Tanks_Edition/design.htm
Russian Micro site: http://urbans71wot.thermaltake.com
Thermaltake official website and community websites:
Thermaltake official website: http://www.thermaltake.com
Thermaltake product video link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Thermaltakereview
Thermaltake Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/ThermaltakeInc
Thermaltake PR Contact