- Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.3 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92 standards.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified – extreme efficiency PSU series with 87-93% efficiency @ 20-100% load to cut down electric cost.
- 24/7 @ 50℃: Guaranteed to deliver 1375W continuous power even in the worst chassis conditions up to 50℃ internal chassis temperature.
- S.P.T. Indicator: PSU status monitor with 3-mode LED (standby / PG signal / temperature) will let you know if there's a problem before it becomes a bigger problem or even ceases function.
- High quality 105°C Japanese capacitors: ensure superb performance and reliability.
- 105°C Solid state capacitors: great stability at higher operating temperatures, frequencies and currents.
- Full Bridge & LLC resonance circuit with DC-DC module for extremely stable performance & reliability
- Interleaved PFC circuit provides extremely high PF value and high PSU efficiency.
- Smart Fan Control system optimize the thermal performance and minimize audible noise.
- High current massive +12V rails : robust dual +12V rails design providing up to 50A for 12V1 & 70A for 12V2. This ensures there is plenty of power on demand and ready for any need.
- Heavy-gauge 16 AWG High Current cable at PCI-Express connectors reduce conducted resistance, increasing efficiency and improving power delivery ensuring your high performance graphics cards get the power they need when they need it!
- Multi-GPU ready: 8 x PCI-E connectors support up to 4-way ATI CrossFireX™ & Nvidia SLI™.
- Auto switching circuitry for universal AC input from 90-264V.
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry of Over Current, Over Power, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, and Short-Circuit protection. Helps protect your components should a problem arise.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, GOST and BSMI certified.
Smart Fan control circuitry design, which offers three distinct operation modes, fanless mode, silent mode, and cooling mode. The Toughpower XT 1375W automatically adjusts fan mode and speed according to the ambient temperature level. This new design not only optimizes heat dissipation, but also keeps the most silent operation for your system by reducing unnecessary fan rotation.
80 Plus GOLD Certified
Toughpower XT Gold 1375W saves energy through its high energy efficiency up to 93% and is 80 PLUS Gold certified
Toughpower XT 1375W fulfils the EU guideline for ErP (Energy-Related Products) that are scheduled to apply starting in 2010.
Supports Energy Star 5.0* energy standard:
Toughpower XT 1375W is suitable for use in Energy Star-compatible computers.
Supports Intel Deep Power Down C6 Status:
Toughpower XT 1375W helps your PC system operate more efficiently by supporting the newest power states introduced by Intel.
Corresponds to the EU directives on WEEE and RoHS:
Thermaltake considers its full impact on the environment during manufacturing and maintains green facilities to ensure Toughpower XT 1375W meets WEEE & RoHS requirements.
||Input Voltage: 115V-230V
Input Current: 115Vac / 15A max.
Frequency: 47Hz - 63Hz
|Max Output Current
|Max Output Power
||Over Current Protection
||Over Voltage Protection
||Under Voltage Protection
||33A ~ 50A
||33A ~ 50A
|| 8.5 Vmin
|Over Power Protection: Protection at 110%~150% full load
|Short Circuit Protection: All output to GND.