Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|PUMP||Motor Speed : 2900 ±150 R.P.M
Rated Voltage : 12 V
Rated Current : 175 mA
|WATER BLOCK||Material : Copper
|Fan||Dimension : 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Speed : 1200~2000 RPM
Noise Level : 27.36 dB-A(MAX)
Rated Voltage : 12 V
Rated Current : 0.5 A
Max. Air Flow : 81.32 CFM
Connector : 4 pin
|Tube||Length : 300mm
Material : Rubber
|Radiator||Dimension : 151 x 120 x 27 mm
Material : Aluminum
|COMPATIBILITY||Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
Design pulito e look total black.
Prestazioni davvero ottime.
Materiali utilizzati e Kit di fissaggio perfetti.
Il prezzo del Thermaltake Water 3.0 da 120mm, davvero interessante.
- File Name
- Release Date