Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|PUMP||Rated Voltage: 12 V
Rated Current: 175 mA
|Fan||Dimension:120 x 120 x 25 mm
Speed:800 ~ 1500 R.P.M
400 ~ 1000 R.P.M (Low Noise Mode)
Noise Level:18.5 ~ 26.4 dB-A
Rated Voltage:12 V
Max. Air Flow:22.14 ~ 40.6 CFM
Max. Pressure:0.57 ~ 2.01 mm-H2O
|Radiator||Dimension:392 x 120 x 27 mm|
|COMPATIBILITY||Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
*AIO Cooler bracket adapter comes in the AMD Threadripper CPU box.
- File Name
- Release Date