Thermaltake Pacific RL240 Water Cooling Kit
As part of its ‘hardcore’ spirit towards the ultimate in custom PC water cooling, Thermaltake has launched the new Pacific RL240 Water Cooling Kit. A limited-edition LCS combo unit, the kit consists of one CPU water block, one D5 pump and reservoir, one 240mm radiator, six compression fittings (chrome), two Luna 12 LED red fans, tube, red coolant, and other accessories. Together, these provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability, and styling to DIY enthusiasts.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Pacific W1 CPU Water Block
The W1 CPU water block is constructed with a copper base and anti-corrosive nickel plating to provide exceptional heat transfer and cooling performance. Fits all modern CPU sockets.
Pacific PT40-D5 Reservoir/Pump Combo
he PT40-D5 includes a 220mm reservoir and D5 pump to provide the perfect combination for proper water cooling circulation and capacity, manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material.
Pacific RL240 Radiator
With high-density fin design (FPI: 14), the 240mm radiator is optimized to accommodate high airflow and high air pressure with increased capacity and provides superior cooling performance to all components.
Pacific 1/2” ID x 3/4” OD Compression Fittings (Chrome)
Six durable brass compression fittings allow proper connection to G1/4” ports to properly secure to cooling components.
Luna 12 LED Red Fan
An efficient and quiet cooling LED fan with anti-vibration mounting system, which strengthens the stability during operation.
The V-Tubler 200cm ID 1/2” (13mm) water tube provides custom PC water cooling configurations with flexibility and durability from end to end.
Coolant 1000 Red
Eco-friendly pre-mixed red coolant for custom PC water cooling configurations; prevent corrosion, rust and scaling across every component for a total system solution.
The Pacific RL240 water cooling kit provides multiple DIY components for users to build the ultimate in custom configuration, allowing enthusiast to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
- File Name
- Release Date