Pacific Hard Tube Bending Kit
Bender kit designed for ID 1/2” (12mm) x OD 5/8” (16mm) hard tube, including mandrels, cord, reamer, and cutter.
Thermaltake Pacific Hard Tube Bending Kit
The new hard tube bending tools offered by Thermaltake are especially designed for ID 12mm x
OD 5/8” (16mm) hard tube and provide everything makers needed when considering loop
planning. Available in various angles, the laser-marked mandrels are made from solid
aluminum and are anodized for maximum durability. In addition, the cutter and reamer
guarantee a clean and precise cut by eliminating all the hassles during the modding
Pacific Hard Tube Bender Kit Unboxing by Stuart Tonks
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification
applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true
LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake
can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with
extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best
features and fitment.
Various Mandrels for Stylish Bending
Made from solid aluminum and anodized for maximum
durability, the mandrels feature polished center line channels that help to maintain the
tubes’ round shapes while bending. Bending angles can be chosen from 45°, 90°, 180°, and
Clean and Precise Cut
The cutter can support 1/8” (3 mm) to 1 and 1/4” (32 mm)
hard tube and allows users to make perfectly square end cuts. The internal and external
reamer is designed to deburr the inner diameter and the outer diameter of the extruded hard
tubing. With a silicon cord, kinking is prevented when bending the tube.
Designed for ID 12mm x OD 5/8” (16mm) hard tube, the
Pacific Hard Tube Bender Kit allows makers to construct aesthetically superior water cooling
systems by allocating the tubes and radiators to each particular component and incorporating
externally-modular upgrades into their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|COMPATIBILITY||ID 12mm OD 5/8’’(16mm) hard tube|
Reamer：Plastic + Steel
45° & 90° Mandrels x 1
180° Mandrels x 1
360° Mandrels x 1
Cutter x 1
Silicone cord x 1
Inside-outside Reamer x 1
- File Name
- Release Date