Pacific M-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm Fitting Kit- Chrome
Thermaltake Pacific M-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm Fitting Kit- Chrome
The Thermaltake M-Pro fitting kit is the complete liquid-cooling fitment package. Inside you’ll find six of our exclusive M-Pro fittings which make LCS installation easier and more stable. You’ll also get two right angle compression fittings to help you complete you brand new loop.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis’ have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Thermaltake Pacific M-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression - Chrome
The M-Pro is our latest and greatest LCS design, making custom loops
accessible for more users. Featuring chrome plating, the Pacific M-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression comes
with special triple O-ring leak-free design and patented structure for ultimate loop management.
Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD – Chrome
The Thermaltake Pacific PETG Fittings provides a complete solution for
enthusiast and custom PC builders to meet the needs of setting up a complete water cooling system. With G1/4”
durable copper fittings, finished in chrome coatings, these fittings are the perfect complement to the new
Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build full liquid-cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake Pacific M-Pro PETG Fittings Installation Guide
Step 1. Slide the compression nut over the tube
Step 2. Install the o-ring
Step 3. Install the packing
Step 4. Install the fitting base on your components
Step 5. Tighten the compression nut
Caution: The O-ring and the packing with a groove on the inside diameter must always be installed towards the top of the compression nut.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||4.4(H) x 12.2(W) x 11.2(L)|
|Tube Dimensions||OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm|
- Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD – Chrome x 2
- Thermaltake Pacific M-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression – Chrome x 6