Pacific RL360 D5 Hard Tube RGB Water Cooling Kit
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|COMPATIBILITY||Intel LGA 2011/1366/1155/1156/1151/1150/775
|Components Dimensions||Pump&Reserooir: 289.4 (H) x 84 (W) x 97.5(L)
Radiator : 64 (H) x 129 (W) x 402.5 (L)
|Tube Dimensions||OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm , L : 500mm|
|Kit Contents||CPU Water Block
- Pacific W1 CPU Water Block x1 Pump/Reservoir
- Pacific PR22-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo x1 Radiator
- Pacific RL360 Radiator x1 64 (H) x 129 (W) x 402.5 (L) x1 Fittings
- Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD Compression
- Chrome x6 Fan - Riing 12 LED Radiator Fan 256 Color 3 Pack Tube
- V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm(5/8") OD 500mm 4Pack x1 Coolant
- C1000 Red Opaque Coolant 1000ml x1 Accessory
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
- File Name
- Release Date