Pacific CLM360 Ultra Hard Tube Liquid Cooling Kit
Pacific CLM360 Ultra keeps the focus on the Pacific MX2 Ultra water block and matches up with Riing Duo 12 fans and an Pacific PR32-D5 pump & Reservoir combo, allowing users to create a LCD screen centralized RGB build.
Pacific MX2 Ultra CPU Waterblock
Pacific MX2 Ultra has a 2.1 Inch LCD Display that presents real-time information and even plays JPG and GIF files with 480*480 resolution, bringing great visual aesthetics and highly customizable functions to your water block.
Riing Duo 12 RGB Radiator Fan
Riing Duo 12 RGB Radiator Fan has 18 addressable 16.8 million color RGB patented LEDs on two individual LED rings which supports TT RGB PLUS software 2.0 and Amazon Alexa Voice Service.
Pacific CLM360 Radiator
Pacific CLM360 Radiator is a high-performance 360mm copper radiator with the dimensions of 406mm in length, 119 in width, and 40mm in thickness. With high-density copper fins and brass tank design, this radiator can dissipate heat in a balanced and optimal manner.
Pacific PR32-D5 Plus Pump & Reservoir Combo
Newly designed mounting stands ensured further stability while holding the 400 ml reservoir. The rotary cap design provides easy water looping options and delivers 16.8 million illumination colors, which is supported by TT RGB Plus Software.
T1000 Transparent Coolant - Pure Clear
Thermaltake T1000 Transparent Coolant Series is designed with TT latest formula to be used as anti-corrosion protection fluid and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling.
Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression Fitting – Black
Featuring chrome plating, the compression fittings come with four special rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for your ultimate loop management. Six compression fittings are included in the kit.
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Black
Finished in black-plated copper, the Pacific G1/4 90 degree adapter has a 360-degree revolvable design and consists of two sealed O-rings with side printed Tt logo, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90-degree angle for easier tube routing.
V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD 500mm
V-Tubler PETG Tube16mm OD are a set of tubes made of glass-like transparent acrylic with superior strength and a thicker tube wall for safer liquid cooling system operation.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimension (s)||520 (L) x 200 (W) x 232 (H)|
|COMPATIBILITY||Intel LGA 2066/2011/1700/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150AMD
|Components Dimensions||Pump & Reservoir: 74.8 (L) x 74.8 (W) x 267 (H)
Copper Radiator : 406 (L) x 119 (W) x 40 (H)
|Tube Dimensions||OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm|
|Fan Specs||PWM 500~2000 R.P.M
With L.N.C PWM 500~1500 R.P.M
|Coolant||T1000 Coolant Pure Clear|
|Kit Contents||CPU Water Block
- Pacific MX2 Ultra CPU Water Block x1
- Pacific PR32-D5 Plus Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
- Pacific CLM360 Radiator 40 (H) x 119 (W) x 406 (L) mm x1
-Riing Duo 12 RGB Radiator Fan x3
- Pacific C-Pro G14 PETG 16mm OD Compression - Black x8
- Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Black x2
- Pacific G14 Male to Male 10mm extender – Black x1
- Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Pure Clear x1
- V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD 500mm x 8
- Intel and AMD Universal Back plate & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
- Silicone insert x1
- File Name
- Release Date